Company Administration by Corpera
Our corporate team of highly skilled professionals and collaborators ensures that your Cyprus Company is fully compliant with its obligations in accordance with the applicable laws.
Why Choose Us
Our corporate team can undertake the management and administration of your Cyprus Company, and provide you with all relevant services, as may be requested.
Management and Administration
Such Services include the following:
- Drafting and reviewing of documents relating to transfers of shares of the Cyprus Company, change of Directors / Secretary / Registered Office of the Cyprus Company, including submissions of the required forms to the Registrar of Companies;
- Obtaining of corporate certificates from the Registrar of Companies;
- Preparation of Board of Directors and Shareholders resolutions as well as minutes of the meetings of Directors and Shareholders;
- Preparation and submission of Annual Returns to the Registrar of Companies, along with the relevant financial statements of the Company;
- Drafting and reviewing Powers of Attorney;
- Advising clients on any other corporate issue, such as share and other securities acquisitions;
- Maintenance of statutory books and records of the Cyprus Company;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements from a Cyprus tax point of view and Cyprus law perspective;
- Handling telephone, faxes, mail and e-mail correspondence received with regards to the Cyprus Company;
- Preparation of documents pertaining to the liquidation or strike-off of a Cyprus Company, including the submissions of all required forms to the Registrar of Companies
Our corporate team of experienced professionals may, with the assistance of our international network of associates, assist you in the course of formation, management and administration of Companies in a number of foreign jurisdictions, including among others, British Virgin Islands, Seychelles
Ready to get started?
Drop us a line and we could start from a simple hello!